Welcome to InsureTheQueen.com –
Life Insurance for Women
Our Mission Statement
Insure The Queen is dedicated to being the BEST online source regarding life insurance for women throughout the United States.
WE have access to over 40 top rated life insurance carriers and routinely save our clients 50 to 70% or more on life insurance for women!
Our Life Insurance Specialists at ITQ are licensed and uphold the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
Buying Life Insurance for Women Over The Internet
WE promise to find you the most competitively priced life insurance policy for which you qualify for. The internet has made it possible for women to shop multiple life insurance carriers in the comfort of their own home. In addition, you can compare rates side by side with top rated companies and make an educated decision with our help. Online shopping has also forced insurance companies to be very competitive with their rates. You have choices more now then ever.
Go ahead, compare rates to the right in less than a minute!
We Specialize in Life Insurance for Women
- High risk medical issues i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer, heart disease, sleep apnea, PTSD, depression, anxiety, and many more.
- Smokers (Includes pot smokers too)
- Over Weight
- Recent Declines
- Senior Women
- Non -US Foreign Residents
Let’s chat about your options for securing life insurance for women today! No pressure, we are here to help.
Or, send us an email 24/7 with questions to: LifeInsLady@gmail.com
Not sure where to begin?
Check out these popular articles first…
- 10 Reasons Why ITQ Is The #1 Life Insurance Resource For Women
- Life Insurance 101 for Women
- Term Life Insurance For Women Explained
- Permanent Life Insurance- Universal and Whole Life
- How Much Life Insurance Does A Woman Need?
- Understanding Life Insurance Health Classifications For Women
Latest posts by Ellen Edwards (see all)
- PTSD and Life Insurance for Women - April 22, 2015
- 3 Best Life Insurance Companies for Women With Diabetes - April 2, 2015
- Life Insurance for Insulin Dependent Diabetic Women - March 28, 2015
- Gestational Diabetes and Life Insurance for Women - March 21, 2015