Get The Facts – Life Insurance for Women
“4 in 10 households with children under 18 now include a mother who is either the sole or primary earner for her family yet, among women who have life insurance, their coverage is only 69 percent of the average coverage on men.“
–Taken from FACTS ABOUT LIFE 2013, Limra
Let’s face it, times are changing! June Cleaver is not at home with the Beaver anymore. Our economy is still struggling, women are becoming the breadwinners in their households and divorce is on the rise. Also, the majority of us do not have disposable income like we used too. So we have to be wise and shop for the best price and product that will best suit our specific needs. Shopping for life insurance is no different. InsureTheQueen.com is the answer to saving you time, money and valuable life insurance advice on options you can trust.
WE save our clients on average 50-70%
Get Women’s Life Insurance, You are Worth It
Women are also wearing many hats now a days and need to make sure they are adequately covered. You need to understand your value and what your worth is.
Did you know that the average “Hypothetical” income for a stay at home mom in 2013 is $113,568 according to Salary.com. And you can add an additional $67,436 to a working mom’s salary for total “Hypothetical” compensation. For example, let’s say you are a working mom and make a salary of $45,000 as a teacher. Then add on $67,436 for your work you do for your family at home. Your total compensation would be $112,436 annually!
We have taken the time to take the guess work out of obtaining life insurance to protect your family.
Get Started With These Articles About Life Insurance for Women Below
- 10 Reasons Why ITQ is The #1 Life Insurance Resource for Women
- Life Insurance 101 For Women
- Term Life Insurance For Women Explained
- Types of Permanent Life Insurance For Women- Universal and Whole Life
- How Much Life Insurance Does a Woman Need?
- Understanding Life Insurance Health Classifications For Women
Latest posts by Ellen Edwards (see all)
- PTSD and Life Insurance for Women - April 22, 2015
- 3 Best Life Insurance Companies for Women With Diabetes - April 2, 2015
- Life Insurance for Insulin Dependent Diabetic Women - March 28, 2015
- Gestational Diabetes and Life Insurance for Women - March 21, 2015